adventures in the real world

Seattle Plein Air = artists who enjoy painting and sketching in the real world. Here we share the adventure!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sketching in Boston








Some sketches done while on vacation in Boston, Massachusetts (who goes on vacation to someplace where it's only 11 degrees!?).  The last one in the airport was done without my watercolors available because I had packed them in the luggage - not sure if they would make it through security, and I didn't want to lose them.
We're glad to be back home to our warm, wet Northwest rain.  I promised not to complain about rain anymore (at least for a while).
(My apologies to the lovely young ladies I sketched at the Boston MFA Cafeteria, my sketches don't look anything like them. )

No comments:

Post a Comment